Our Returns Policy
Just so you know, any Online Only toy can't be returned to one of our stores as they wont be unable to refund or exchange them.
How do I tell if your item is an Online Only item? Oh good question.
Online Only products will contain this icon on their product pages
If you need to return ANY LEGO items, please contact customer service before returning your item.
Below you will find all the options for returning something to us.
Return To Store
The quickest way to have your return processed is to pop into your local Entertainer store where they will be happy to help
Arrange Pickup For Larger Items
No Online Only toys are to be returned to either a store or to our Returns Department
Some larger items cannot be returned to store. Please check on the relevant product page on the website or the packing note when you received the item for the returns procedure
Should a larger item need to be returned, a courier will need to pick up the item from your address
Please fill in our query form by clicking on the button below
Return via Parcelshop
If you want to return your parcel to us directly, please use our ReBOUND service to print out a label and drop your parcel off at one of 4,500 Parcelshops across the country. If this is not convenient you can use the link to book a Hermes collection on a day of your choosing
If you don’t have a printer, you can book a return to your local Parcelshop here. Book your return and the shop will print out a label for your parcel when you drop it off in store
If you have any further questions you can contact the team by clicking here
The Entertainer is happy to accept back any unwanted items supplied to consumers for refund, within 28 days of purchase, providing the following terms are met:
- All packaging must be intact so that the item is in a re-saleable condition
- You are able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your confirmation email or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel
- Return postage costs are covered by the customer (please also note that your original postage charge will not be included in the refund)
- Entertainer Gift Cards are non-refundable
- If you purchase 10 or more of the same item, this may be deemed as a business purchase. We will not accept returns unless permission is given by Customer Service prior to returning anything. Please do not go to a store with bulk returns, as this will be refused. If your return is agreed, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee to any refund given
For details on returns of large quantity / non-consumer purchases please see our Terms & Conditions page
If you have bought an item from us that proves to be faulty, please let us know as soon as the fault becomes apparent so we are able to help
You must be able to provide a valid proof of purchase – this can be a copy of your receipt from store, your confirmation email, bank statement or the invoice/packing note inside your delivery parcel
We reserve the right to test the product before accepting it back for refund or replacement.
Although some of our electronic toys are covered by a year's warranty, others we will accept back within a reasonable period of time – up to 90 days – and offer a repair, replacement or refund (either full or partial depending on usage)
We will consider accepting a toy for return up to 6 months after purchase but this depends upon the condition of the item as wear and tear is not a reason to return a toy
The Entertainer stores will ask to see a valid proof of purchase before they are able to accept a toy back for either an exchange or a refund so remember to keep your receipt safe. However, in the event that it does get lost, providing you're able to show us either a bank statement or some mobile banking that shows the purchase, we should still be able to help.
We understand that sometimes we change our minds. If you do find yourself wanting to exchange your purchase you will need to go to your local store. Exchanges can only take place in our stores where stock is available.
If you return an item to our warehouse and ask for an exchange, we will issue a refund to you
When you send your return to us, please remember to enclose your full contact details and order number. Please allow up to 14 working days for your return to be processed. During busy periods this can be longer as it may take longer for couriers to return your parcel to us. You can track the progress of your return here
If an order is placed and the buyer falls into the category of a business or your order is considered to be a bulk purchase on behalf of a business, The Entertainer/Early Learning Centre reserves the right to cancel the order. No unwanted returns will be accepted from a customer who we deem to be a business or the order is considered to be a bulk purchase on behalf of a business
- If you purchase 10 or more of the same item, this may be deemed as a business or bulk purchase. We will not accept returns unless permission is given by Customer Service prior to returning anything. Please do not go to a store with bulk returns, as they may refuse the return. If your return is agreed, we reserve the right to charge a 10% restocking fee to any refund given